***** CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE *****
There are many choices of paint or stains to provide the perfect finish for our 2″ or 2 1/2″ slats, all in the latest palette of colours. The strength, sleekness and versatility of the Muskoka wood horizontal blinds make them the perfect addition for both traditional and contemporary décor.
- Made of fine hardwood.
- Choices of paint or stain to compliment any decor.
- Low rise steel headrail, which provides added strength to wide blinds.
- Crown molded valance to complete the look.
- Trapezoid bottomrail provides added beauty and ensures tighter closure; it sits cleanly on the sill and disappears when the blind is closed.
- Omega cordlock system reduces the lift force required to raise the blind from 30% to 50%, making it very easy to raise and lower the blind.
- Designer Series and Cotton tapes – Optional decorative feature for 2″ blinds.
- Exclusive Mono-Control System – Optional exclusive system which features a single cord control that raises, lowers and tilts the blind, all in one smooth motion.
- Privacy Feature – Optional feature; has notched slats to block out more light, offering better privacy.
- Break-away cord tassels – A child safety feature to protect your family.
- Cord tilt and wand tilt are available.
- Specialty shapes and sizes available.
- Automation is available – tilt only.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Like any piece of fine furniture, wood blinds must be dusted regularly. Use an ordinary clean cloth, feather duster or slightly damp cloth for this purpose. Most vacuum cleaners come with a round, soft brush attachment, which can be periodically run over the slats. It is best to clean the slats in the closed position. Do not wash your blinds! The wood may absorb water and as a result, may warp.